Inside Sales Associate
Cardinal Business Equipment CO. INC. (CBE) has been a leader in providing innovative technology solutions to Restaurant and Retail Businesses in St Louis for over 49 years. Our local office provides both small and large retailers with state of the art POS solutions designed to help their business become more efficient and profitable. Our products combined with our experienced staff who offer product support, training, implementation, and repair service, are the key to our success.
We are currently expanding our sales team and are actively seeking a qualified Inside Sales Representative for the St Louis area. If you are interested in being part of a leading technology partnership, please submit your resume and a short cover letter detailing your sales experience and why you would be a good candidate for this position.
With the introduction of cloud solutions, tablets and mobile technology, Social Media Apps, and the challenges brought on by Covid, the POS industry is evolving as retailers change the way they conduct business through technology. This has resulted in a wide range of sales opportunities. The candidate will work with the outside sales team as the inside representative.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Sales Associate is responsible for contacting potential and existing customers to discuss the services and products we offer with the goal of creating interest and bringing closure to new business. Our current restaurant solutions include NCR Aloha POS, NCR Aloha cloud I-Pad Solution, Tabit Cloud Solution, and EDGE Serv IPad solution. Our retail solution is NCC Reflection POS. We also sell a range of Computer hardware, including touch screen terminals, tablets, and accessories, printers and Card terminals and service and support agreements and consumables for all the above. The Sales Associate will also assist incoming sales calls and address their requests and create interest and set appointments for outside sales associates.
Specific duties as an inside Sales Rep include:
- Act as the inside Sales representative for existing customers calling in and assist them with their questions and orders.
- Increasing service revenue by contacting existing customers and explaining the benefits of our service and support agreements
- Contacting existing customers with expiring contracts and discuss the benefits and assist them with renewal
- Increasing supply revenue by helping potential and existing customers with their supply needs and convincing them to purchase their supplies through cardinal.
- Conducting solicitation calls to potential new clients and introduce them to our products and services, and gather data about their business for marketing
- Contact businesses to introduce our Credit Card Processing with the goal of receiving a current statement so we can submit a quote.
- Contacting new businesses that are opening and introduce our products and services, and set up appointments for demonstrations by outside sales representatives.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Achieve performance and quota goals on a consistent basis
- Assisting the Sales team in creating marketing campaigns designed to target specific retail markets within our geographic territory
- Assist with social media marketing
Specific skills & proficiency level:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Handling and overcoming customer objections
- Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Apple
Sales Experience required. Experience in the computer industry helpful!
Full time day
Bi-Weekly Salary based on experience, Commissions based on the Profit of Sales, Spiffs on generated leads resulting in a Sale by Outside Associates
Send us your resume for this job. All forms submitted to us for employment are confidential and secured at time of submission.