Sales – Restaurant Point of Sale and Credit Processing
Start building your earnings portfolio as the St Louis Sales Associate for EDGE-SERV, the newest restaurant point of sale technology to enter the St Louis market. Edge-Serv is a feature rich, cloud based, POS software solution that operates on IPads. Software features include online ordering, kitchen Video, Takeout & delivery, gift cards, coursing, bar tabs, cloud reporting, pay and order at the table, and much more. The software is designed for both Table & Quick service restaurants. The product is fully EMV chip card interfaced and can be bundled with our card processing for a complete turnkey system all for an affordable monthly payment, with no large upfront investment.
Cardinal Business Equipment Co. Inc. (CBE) has been a leader in providing innovative technology solutions to Restaurant and Retail Businesses in St Louis for over 49 years. Our local office provides both small and large retailers with state of the art POS solutions designed to help their business become more efficient and profitable. Our products combined with our experienced staff who offer product support, training, implementation, and repair service, are the key to our success.
We are currently expanding our sales team and are actively seeking a qualified associate for the Edge-Serv product. If you are interested in being part of our award winning sales team and the launch of this new exciting product, please submit your resume and a short cover letter detailing your sales experience and why you would be a good candidate for this position.
Because we cherish freedom Cardinal does not require covid19 mRNA shots for employment.
General Position Summary
As a member of our sales team, you are responsible for contacting new potential customers who own small to mid-size restaurant and bars, discuss their POS needs, and demonstrate the advantages of the Edge-Serv solution, with the goal of bringing closure to new business. This will require a solid understanding of the product and the ability to professionally demonstrate all of its features. Product training will be supplied by Cardinal and Edge-Serv.
- Contacting new and existing businesses to discuss their Point of Sale needs
- Demonstrating the Edge Serv Product and its advantages over other POS products
- Participating in Lead Generation Groups that are focused on the restaurant industry
- Increasing supply revenue by helping existing customers with their supply needs
- Handling and overcoming customer objections
- Studying and learning your competition’s products and their features and marketing strategy
- Participating in weekly sales meetings
- Achieving performance and quota goals on a consistent basis
- Creating marketing campaigns designed to target specific Restaurant markets for call blitzing your product with other CBE Sales Associates
- Participating in Blitzing campaigns of other CBE Sales Associates
- Performance will be measured by the individual’s ability to close new business with accounts
Specific skills & proficiency level
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
- Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in the computer industry helpful!
Full time day
Bi-Weekly Salary, Monthly Commisions on Residuals, New account signing bonus
Submit a resume and cover letter for this job. All forms submitted to us for employment are confidential and secured at time of submission.