CS Repair/Install Technician
Experienced Computer Service Technician needed for field and in shop repair and installation in the St Louis and surrounding area. This position has rotating on call requirements for after hour service and support of Point of Sale systems in Restaurant and Retail Industry. We have an immediate opening for an experienced qualified individual.
- On site service of Restaurant Touch screen POS terminals and printers
- In Shop computer and POS Printer repair.
- On site POS systems installation (Some travel required)
- Building and servicing back office Win10 servers.
- Staging complete POS systems hardware and software for Installation (Training Provided)
- Service and configuring of TCPIP Networks, Switches, Firewalls, failover modems, Wifi Access points
- Installation of POS Terminals and tablets, printers, cash drawers, kitchen video systems
- Level 1 help desk support
- On hands experience repairing and building computers
— C+ certification preferred
— A+ certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS
- Experience in network configuration
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft application knowledge
- Retail/Hospitality experience is a plus
- SQL knowledge is also a plus
- Experience supporting end users over phone
Position Evaluation period: 90 day
Cardinal Business Equipment CO. INC. (CBE) has been a leader in providing innovative technology solutions to Restaurant and Retail Businesses in St Louis for over 49 years. Our local office provides both small and large retailers with state of the art POS solutions designed to help their business become more efficient and profitable. Our products combined with our experienced staff who offer product support, training, implementation, and repair service, are the key to our success.
Computer Technician Experience required. Experience in the computer industry and customer service!
Full time day/week
$41,900.00 /year with benefits package
Send us your resume for this job. All forms submitted to us for employment are confidential and secured at time of submission.