Restaurant POS Trainer, Project Manager/Software Specialist
Ready for a Career? Accepting Resumes for an Aloha POS Trainer position.
Do you have experience in restaurant operations…restaurant management… or are you a seasoned hospitality professional? Do you love the restaurant industry but would like to take your career in a new direction? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please read on,
Cardinal Business Equipment (CBE) is a leader in providing innovative technology solutions to the restaurant industry. The CBE Local St. Louis office is seeking resumes from industry professionals who would like to use their restaurant and customer service experience to start a new and challenging career in the POS technology industry. If this sounds interesting to you, please submit your resume.
Success in this position requires that you become knowledgeable and technically competent on several restaurant software solutions including the #1 Windows POS Solutions in the Restaurant Industry, NCR Aloha Software.
As a member of the CBE Professional Services Team, Your objective will be focused on the following.
* Use your industry experience to identify the specific software needs of our customers operations and provide a comprehensive POS solution that addresses those needs.
* Become proficient in the set up and operation of our software solutions
* Training and implementation of our software solutions into our customer’s business offices and restaurant locations
* Managing customer relationships during the implementation process.
* Assist team members in supporting our customer’s software solutions as needed
Performance will be measured by your ability to insure customer’s satisfaction.
Work with our team of Sales and Support Professionals to create marketable POS solutions for the Hospitality Restaurant industry
Develop customized programming and menu screens that meet the specific operational needs of the customer and insure the solution provides the data and information needed by the business owner or local management team.
Supply comprehensive Project Management through the entire Implementation process based on proven CBE protocols.
Create and manage schedules for staging, installation, and training that insure that all CBE teams work together across the organization and ensure a positive implementation result
Present a Back Of House(BOH) training curriculum for managers and owners using presentations, documentation, remote and onsite demonstration.
Deliver a Front of House(FOH) training curriculum for servers, bartenders and staff using presentations, documentation, remote and onsite demonstration.
Assist team members with ongoing support of the customer’s software solution by providing additional training and programming and Tier 1 support
Develop and create a curriculum of instructional classes and video’s about software operation for marketing ongoing education to customers.
Specific skills & proficiency level
• Detailed organizational skills and Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Strong relationship-building skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Objectivity and ability to make sound decisions
• Aptitude to learn quickly and perform well under pressure
• Ability to work independently yet within company guidelines
• High level of integrity, confidentiality and professional maturity
• Business acumen and analytical skills
•Proficient in the use of computers and computer software
• Highly motivated and driven to succeed
• Restaurant operations or restaurant management experience.
• Experience in the use of Restaurant POS software is mandatory. Experience in the use of ALOHA POS software is preferred.
• Prior experience in the POS support industry (Accepted)
• 2 years experience using software and hardware solutions (Considered)
Send us your resume for this job. All forms submitted to us for employment are confidential and secured at time of submission.
Formal Education Required
BS — Business/Finance/Accounting/Technical
Previous training/experience or certification in the food service industry or a related technology field (strongly preferred).