Service Administrator and Dispatch
Cardinal Business Equipment CO. INC. (CBE) is a leader in providing innovative Point of Sale solutions to the hospitality & retail industry. We are expanding our administration staff and are actively seeking a qualified Service Administrator as we move into our new St. Louis county office. If you are interested in being part of a leading technology company, please submit your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for this position.
We cherish freedom and therefore do not require covid19 mRNA shots for employment.
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
As the service administrator you will be responsible for the billing and record keeping of all service related activity. This includes billing service orders and service and support contracts and insuring payment of these customer transactions. You will also act as the primary contact for all service related customer requests and be responsible for entering and creating service orders into our accounting software and scheduling service between our technicians and customers. Applicant must have 3 years minimum experience as an Admin and working knowledge of Microsoft Office. The candidate must be self-directed with excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Answering phones and helping customers with their service requests
- Communicating with the service staff about service related issues
- Researching Contract costs online with our supplier (NCR)
- Purchasing Contracts for equipment and software from our supplier
- Creating New contracts when equipment is purchased
- Renewing & Billing contracts that are expiring
- Assisting customers with their Contract related questions
- Marketing Contracts to Existing customer through direct Phone Sales
- Entering and billing service work orders
- Creating an easy to do business relationship with our service customers
- Updating tech inventory records
- Scheduling service appointments with customers
- Dispatching technicians and updating service orders dispatch information
Evaluations: based on Accurate Billing, managing workload, customer service and increasing contract revenue.
Experience and Qualifications:
Administrative experience required
Degree in Business Administration preferred
Inside sales experience will have advantage
Full time day
Bi-Weekly pay based on experience
Send us a cover letter along with your resume for this job. All forms submitted to us for employment are confidential and secured at time of submission.